PERSONAL CRITIQUES AND HEADSHOTS
Would you like to have your writing critqued by a professional?
We offer optional personal critique appointments with our faculty. You will need to send your submission (6 pages maximum) before the retreat.
We will arrange a 25-minute appointment with you on the Friday between 10 am and 3 pm with our professional. During the appointment, they will review your submission, go over their comments, and encourage you on the next step. The cost for this appointment is $25.
Categories for critique:
- Fiction Book (first 6 pages)
- Non-Fiction Book (first 6 pages)
- Blog (1 blog post)
- Devotional (6 pages maximum)
- Bible Study (6 pages maximum)
- Children’s Book (first 6 pages)
- Speaker One-Sheet (1 page front and back)
- FICTION Book Proposal One-Sheet (1 page front and back)
- NON FICTION Book Proposal One-Sheet (1 page front and back)
Procedure for Critique Appointment:
- Send an email to info@reNEWwriting.com requesting a critique appointment.
- State which CATEGORY you will submit and when you plan to arrive at the retreat.
- You will receive an email from your Critique Professional. You then submit your work to that person by deadline provided.
- You will recieve details by email of your 25 minute appointment arranged on the Friday of the retreat. (Payment must be made before your appointment.)
Appointments will not be scheduled at any other time during the weekend so as not to interfere with the flow of the retreat.
(If you have to cancel after your professional has already received your work to critique, we kindly ask you make your payment. Your critique will be sent to you by email. If you request a critique and then decide not to submit, we would need your cancellation as soon as possible so another can be assigned.)
We offer headshots taken by professional photographer and reNEW team member Marla Darius during the retreat.
$30 + tax for one headshot
$50 + tax for two headshots
$30 + tax for one speaker shot
$50 + tax for two speaker shots
Procedure for Headshot Appointments: